Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. Austrochip 2016 is the 24th edition organized by the Integrated Systems and Circuits Design Group of Carinthia University of Applied Sciences.
In the days before Austrochip the 4th Workshop of the Radio Frequency Engineering Working Group (ARGE HFT) of the Austrian Research Association (ÖFG) will be co-organized at the same venue by the Josef Ressel Center for Integrated CMOS RF Systems and Circuits Design of Carinthia University of Applied Sciences.
The Austrochip 2016 workshop will be held on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in Villach.
- June 27th, 2016: Paper submission deadline.
- July 10th, 2016: Extended paper submission deadline.
- August 30th, 2016: Acceptance notification
- September 9th, 2016: Final version due
- September 9th, 2016: End of Early Registration
- October 17th/18th, 2016: ARGE HFT
- October 19th, 2016: AUSTROCHIP 2016
- Jan. 17th, 2017: Austrochip 2016 proceedings available in IEEE-Xplore. link
- Sep. 20th, 2016: Final conference program online.
- Aug. 31th, 2016: Preliminary Program available.
- Jun. 23th, 2016: Submission deadline extended.
- Feb. 19th, 2016: Website is live. Submission and Registration online
If you have any questions, please contact the local organization:
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Austrochip 2015 (Wien)
Austrochip 2014 (Graz) (IEEE Xplorer)
Austrochip 2013 (Linz)
Austrochip 2012 (Graz)
Austrochip 2011 (Wien)